Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Leave Comment. Nah, just kidding.

During the past few months I've been a regular visitor to the Dallas Animal Advocates blog. Even though most of it is kissing up to the usual suspects - members of the Animal Shelter Commission, the HSUS, etc - at least it occasionally seemed to want to see some change.

A few weeks ago, I tried to leave a comment. Not so fast - you have to have a Wordpress account. I couldn't be bothered.

A few days ago, I had some spare time at the airport, so I got a Wordpress account. And I left a comment.

I can only guess I was moderated out of existence, as my comment never appeared. And after scrolling back through the blog, I realized that there are NO comments. And you can't even try to comment on older entries; the comments have been turned off.

It's yet another example of the pompous attitudes held by Those Who Think They Know Better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the blogger writing about the last DASC meeting. They sounded objective til right at the end and then it was just the same old, same old.

It never ceases to amaze a number of us that theey get credit for being animal "experts" and yet they don't really "know" and "understand" animals at all!

DDoS Protected Hosting said...

Really nice posts. I will be checking back here regularly.