Monday, May 9, 2011

Tylerites beware...Pacelle is headed your way

Hot off the H$U$ press. Read it and pass the bucket. (Might have helped if Wayne had told folks WHERE the Barnes and Noble is - usually invitations include such things as addresses.)

The postscript is especially annoying to me, as I doubt the chimps, burros and bobcats want to be bothered by a pack of naive gawkers. A sanctuary's supposed to provide some peace and quiet for animals, not turn them into roadside attractions. But where there's Wayne, there's a pitch for donations.


May 6, 2011

My Book Signing Event is May 14

Please join me as part of a national conversation about the protection of animals in our society. I've put my 25 years of work, experience and hopes into a book -- and I will be giving a public reading and signing next Saturday, May 14, at Barnes & Noble in Tyler, Texas, at 5:00 p.m. I look forward to seeing you at this event for "The Bond: Our Kinship with Animals, Our Call to Defend Them."

In the meantime, you can watch this video from the book tour and check out the feedback.

I do hope you will join me next Saturday -- please RSVP on Facebook and help spread the word.

Sincerely,

Wayne Pacelle, President & CEO

P.S. Also, tour the new Doris Day Horse Rescue and Adoption Center next Saturday, May 14, and meet rescued chimps, burros and bobcats at Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch.

No comments: