Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nathan and Rebecca: showdown at the Facebook corral

This was just forwarded to me. Maybe I need to consider a Facebook page, as I had to ask someone here at the office to sign in so I could see all of this.

BTW, the link to the Alley Cat Allies Facebook page is here. So if these screen shots don't make sense, you may want to look at this page first if you can. It's a posting from Alley Cat Allies, encouraging people in Texas to support HB 3450. Lots of comments, including this one by Rebecca Poling.





Nathan Winograd spotted it and added his two cents' worth:
























Others decided to exercise their right to comment afterward:

















I checked the entire list of comments, and there was nothing else posted by Messrs Poling or Winograd. Not yet, anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! Thank you FP!!!

Rosebud said...

Woo hoo! Let the match commence!

Anonymous said...

You need to show your post with the note that RP left when she dropped off cats at a lady's door step. I forget what the details were but RP's supporters think she is so animal caring. Don't you have it? I think I remember reading about that about a year or so ago.

Feline Provocateur said...

Actually, that note was generated by another Rebecca (aka the other Rebecca) who now sits on the Animal Shelter Commission. And the note was left when she dumped animals with a local rescue group - and then turned around and accused the rescue of an "overcrowded shelter".

She also completed her Yahoo profile with the nickname Mean Rebecca.

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried...